Saturday, May 1, 2010

Product Haul

I was trying to straighten up my bathroom closet and wicker back that I keep my products in today. It was easy to do since I never let it get that messy but I realized just how much product I have. It's not a lot compared to a lot of people but I was surprised at just how much stuff I have.



My wicker basket that contains the things I don't use every day. It's pretty much tons of conditioners and poos. I have a baggie full of headbands and 2 jars of IC Fantasia gel (don't use that very often). My beloved olive oil and honey are in there too.





Sorry for the sideways picture but this a 2lb tub of shea butter. One of the two I bought at AFRAM Festival in Norfolk,VA.








Protein dc mix.











Moisturizing dc mix.















Best moisturizer ever!








The Shea butter/Hollywood Olive oil Creme mixture. (I've been debating adding some olive oil and re-whipping this one.)

The base for all of my moisturizing dc mixes.











The only shampoo that doesn't strip my hair.




These are my regulars. The 4 products I use almost daily. Elasta QP moisturizer sitting on top of Shea/Hollywood Olive oil mix. A spritz bottle with the water/oil/condish mix ( I wrapped a bunch of headbands around it to stretch them.) And my all time favorite condish for wng and detangling Hello Hydration.


Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment