Monday, June 7, 2010

Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist

With Target selling products for natural hair and my hair being dry, I figured I'd check out the selection. Of course, they had Ms. Jessie's but that's out of my price range. I looked at the Shea Moisture brand and saw they have moisturizing spritz. This line claims to be organic but like many others, it's just mostly organic. One of them actually had alcohol in it so I clearly didn't pick that one. I didn't want to contribute to the drying issue.

The one I selected says it's for thick, curly hair. The bottle says: Our all-natural moisture mist eliminates frizz, while hydrating hair and creating brilliant shine and curl control.

I really love the smell. It's got that coconut smell but not too strong. It's light weight and actually helps add shine to my hair. I guess my curl pattern does not promote shine but this definitely gives it a bit of shine. I've applied it to wet and dry hair, getting great results each time. It keeps my hair moisturized and helps it stay soft. I normally use it after I used water to fluff out my wash n go. I love the fact that it's not really greasy also.

This is will stay in rotation for me.

5 comments:

  1. I heard the Shea Moisture DC is good. I want to try it. Next time I'm at Target...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their whole line. This is a great natural hair product line that actually does what it says; it moisturize the hair and keeps it soft. I luv this line.

    Their body wash/face wash products are also very good as well as the lotions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you recommend this for the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember the ingredients but you may want to check and see if there is glycerin in this product. In the winter, it can draw the moisture out of your hair instead of adding to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this blog. If you looking for Hold and shine hair Mousse, At RR LUX, we strive to always delivery high end Quality products and superb customer services. We can gives you feeling comfortable and satisfaction guarantee with our products.

    Turmeric body scrub online

    Buy hair wigs online

    Pressed Highlighter Powder

    Kiki Kinky Curly Unit

    ReplyDelete