Thursday, January 7, 2010

Polished Success

A few months ago I wrote about purchasing nail polish and being a bit miffed that it wasn't lasting a long time. But then I'd found tips on how to properly apply polish and make it last longer. I was supposed to update when I tried it out...so here's the update.

The suggestions were to apply 3-4 thin layers of polish and also to let some of the polish go under the nail. Well, I didn't do the whole 3-4 thin layers, I just didn't feel like doing that. But I did polish over the tip and under just a bit. That works! My polish has been on since Sunday night and it still looks good. Not chipped at all. I can't believe that actually works. I used two coats of polish and two coats of clear top coat. I made sure to go over the tip with the color and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment