Thursday, February 4, 2010

As I said before, I was finally able to get a deep conditioner for my hair. My beloved Elsta QP DRP-11. I tried a slightly different mixture and my hair loved it.

I mixed DRP-11 with Creme of Nature conditioner, salt, honey and EVOO. The mixture felt more whipped than creamy and that may have made the difference. I usually use HEHH instead of CON and I rarely add salt. The new mixture is going to be the one I use from now on. My hair felt so soft and moisturized.

As for new products, I ran out of HEHH and wanted to try HE Totally Twisted. I've been hearing a lot of naturalistas of every hair type saying how much they love that stuff. I used it for a co-wash a few days after I dc. Right now, I don't have a solid opinion of it. It is very creamy, even more than HEHH. I really liked that. I felt like I used less of it when detangling. My hair was well moisturized and felt great. As far as the w-n-g...it wasn't the greatest. A lot of strands were looking straight. It was weird but this happened to me before when I wore my hair in stretched out styles for a long time and the did a w-n-g. I think after I wash a few more times, I'll be able to better tell how it works. So far, I like it though.

Next post will be about a new moisturizer I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment