Monday, February 1, 2010

And I'm still off topic...

I'm excited about a venture I'm calling 30/30. What I'm working on right now is a challenge but not a very hard one. Either I do it or I don't. I've planned to write and post 30 short stories in the next 30 days for erotica website The House of Blerotica.

I'm off to a good start. I posted 2 stories tonight and hope to do another before work tomorrow night. Since these are shorts, I can write them fairly quickly and I've made a list of topics so I don't waste time struggling to come up with concepts. That's pretty good for me b/c planning ahead when I write isn't something I normally do. (yeah, I know that bad but that's just me.)

I'm pretty excited about doing this and hope that with this and some marketing, I can bring more readers to my site. Consistent vistors would be great too.

I've just created a Facebook page for THOB which I've already started using to let readers know about 30/30. I'm also going to be posting "status" updates on all social networks I belong to to attract readers that way. And of course, word of mouth so I'll just be telling a lot of pple. Hope this works out well.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan girl. Wish I could go read now but I'll make a note to visit the site when I get home tonight. 30/30....I like that.

    ReplyDelete