Thursday, March 25, 2010

Renpure Organics Shampoo

I got the one in the green bottle: i love my hair! body and shine shampoo with hydrolyzed soy, wheat protein & chamomile flower extract.

I am not fond of the smell. It's sort of reminds me of a cleaning products. And unfortunately, the condish and deep penetrating reconstructor all have this smell.

Happily, that is the only thing I do not love about this product. Though I didn't think it possible, Jessi Rose has fallen in love with a shampoo! Normally, she's completely pissed after being poo'd. Curls completely gone, feeling wiry and rough. It would take a few days of extra moisturizing to get back on track. Even doing a wng after poo was a disaster. I have used this twice and for the first time after shampooing, my hair didn't feel completely stripped and lifeless. It felt moisturized and soft! I was shocked!

The first time I used it, I had a lot of product build up from playing around with different styles. I poo'd without using a prepoo and my hair felt great. 2nd time the same. No prepoo and my hair was soft and moisturized. This is a keeper! Love Love Love Love Love it!

1 comment: