Thursday, March 4, 2010

What to do with the left overs

I was perusing a hair blog that I like and saw something interesting in the comments. A woman said she used conditioners she no longer uses/likes as shaving cream. She claimed to have smoother skin for it. I just so happen to have a bottle of HH Longterm Relationship that I'm not using. I wasn't too pleased with it and only really used it as a leave in when I was styling.

I shaved with soap under one arm and used the condish on the other. I have very sensitive skin and am easily irritated when shaving. The side with soap was irritated as usual. The side with condish, little to no irritation. The little I felt wasn't enough to bother me. If it weren't for the fact that I was being very conscious about it, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I tried my bikini area and same results. Just haven't done my legs yet.

This works better than shaving cream in my opinion! Guess this is what I'll be doing when I run low on condish. Instead of trying to squeeze out the last few drops for my hair (esp since it doesn't even do anything for my hair anyway since it's not enough) I'll use those drops to shave.

1 comment:

  1. that's a great idea. i have a full bottle HE ds (Dangerously Straight) too that has been sitting in my cabinet taking up space. i'm going to try this tonight. it's time for a shave.

    i have also heard of people using condish as a body wash which doesnt make sense since it doesnt lather. the ds smells good enough tho.

    ReplyDelete