Monday, October 5, 2009

Still making mistakes

For the past week and half, my hair has been unhappy, which has made me unhappy. I noticed for the past week, my hair has been feeling really rough and is drying more than usual. I think I've said before that although my hair tends to be really soft, it dries out very quickly. Using moisturizer on a daily basis is generally the key to keeping my coils happy. (some times I can skip a day but that depends on how heavily I moisturize the day before.) My hair had gotten to the point where the only time it felt moisturized was the day I cowashed.

Today, I opened the closet in my bathroom and realized that I hadn't deep conditioned my air in weeks! Obviously the cause of my issue. So I did a deep condish today and will do so again in another day or so. Trying to remember to do this stuff on a regular basis can get hard some times but my hair won't let me forget. Hopefully by this time next week, I will have fully rehydrated hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment