Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I did it!

I went to Sally's yesterday and got exactly what I wanted. Nothing more, nothing less. Although the temptation was great.

I bought a pak of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak. It's a protein deep condish that is in my hair at this moment. I've had an interesting experience thus far and will tell all later. It smells really good.

I also bought Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner and Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treament. Will tell all when I try them over the next couple of weeks.

And I got the Orly Enchanted Forest nail polish. I'm in LOVE. It went on so smooth and creamy. No streaking. It's got a great shine to it. I used two coats of that as well as two coats of Orly Sealon Topcoat. The color is so deep. In some lights, it almost looks blue. Anyway, picture time!


i know it's not the greatest pic but btwn camera phone and old ass digital camera, this is the best i could get.


2 comments:

  1. That color is really you. I dont have the personality to rock that! Find me some pink! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a really nice pink color. You should look up this line

    ReplyDelete