Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Renewed Love Affair





A while back, I had a sudden inspiration to paint my nails. I did it and loved it for a few short days. I neglected to do the whole top coat thing, chipped quickly and the affair was over. However, my love has returned in the form of Orly's Once Upon a Time Collection. More specifically the color you see to your right, Enchanted Forest. *you can't hear it but I just sighed with longing*







It's a creamy dark green and I have to have it. I will be making a trip to Sally's asap to retrieve this polish. I have to go anyway to find a protein deep condish. I can't wait to pick this up and try it. I'll be sure to get a great top coat too.







And in case this picture is not doing it any justice, here's another:

I think I'll have painted fingers and toes all fall with this one. There are some other fab colors in the Once Upon a Time Collection that I'll be checking out too. I'll let you know if I buy and and I'll update about the results for all of that.





Side note: still haven't gotten anything for the moisturizer i intend to make. will get on that asap b/c i'm starting to run low on my fav organic moisturizer.




1 comment:

  1. Be sure to take pics. I'm trying to imagine the color on actual nails. Did you buy any other colors?

    ReplyDelete