Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Color

I'm going to look into finding someone to color my hair some time between Friday and next Wednesday. I'll be off work so that's as good a time as any. I've decided I want a chestnut type of color. I want to speak to whomever will do the color prior to having it done just to be sure though.

I'll be doing 2 deep moisturizing condish to prepare my hair for this. That's also why I did the protein tonight after work.

I'm hoping to go to a natual salon for the color. If I can't find one, I'll get in contact with my old stylist. I'll feel safe with her doing it because she knows my hair but at the same time, she doesn't really know my hair anymore since it's natural. When I told her I was going natural her response was "wow....good luck" said in a tone like "you have lost your mind!" Her response kept me from going to her for my BC even though I wholeheartedly trusted her with scissors. I rocked very short hair the entire time I went to her.

The shop that did my BC only had locticians. I loved the shop but I know they don't have what is really needed for my loose hair. I've heard there are some other shops around so I'll be on the look out and making calls this week.


2 comments:

  1. Did you think anymore about henna? It would take a few applications for the color to be noticable though. I'm sure you're not patient enough for that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henna wouldn't give me the change in color I want. It only gives you color when your in sunlight and it takes a long time. I'm not looking for subtle change. I want a real change in color

    ReplyDelete