Friday, September 4, 2009

Puff

I needed a new style for my TWA so as usual, I started browsing YouTube. The Naturalists there are the best at showing styles and now they achieve them. I saw a style that I don't have enough hair to acheive but revamped it and make it work for my curls.

After a cowash, moisturizer and sealer, I applied IC Fantasia gel to the back and side of my head. I took a stretched out headband and wrapped it around my neck twice. I pushed it back to the crown of my head. Since part of my hair had gel, that part slicked down and pulled into a nice mini puff. I used a rat tail comb to pull the front of my hair out of the headband. I stretched it and it gave the appearance of a hump. This was the result:




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's really cute! Man you getting all creative and what not!

    ReplyDelete