Friday, September 18, 2009

The writer

I realized that blogging about my hair was helping me keep everything in perspective. I can easily check to see what works, what doesn't and what I've loved and hated about the entire process.

Well, one thing that I really need to keep track of is what I'm doing as a writer. I recently started blogging about it but I haven't kept up with that blog (Speak of Black Erotica)the way I do this one. Even though hair is important, writing erotica is my future and what hopefully will pay my bills. I need to focus on what I'm doing and not doing that is affecting my career.

I don't get writer's block every often so I really should be writing more than I currently am. Time to write down what going on with that more often so I know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment