Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Did I forget to mention 5/25/09

I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!!


Doing my hair every morning it so much fun. It's easy and quick. I've got my routine down which is not difficult since my hair is pretty short. I'm sure as it gets longer, there will be much more to do, especially once I get to a length where I can start doing styles like twist/braid out, coils and stuff like that. But for now, wash n go is the style. Or maybe I'll try coils tonight. I've seen pple with hair abt my length with coils. If I do it, I'll update.


What I'm loving a lot abt my hair right now is the way it curls. I actually have corkscrew curls throughout the middle and back. I would probably have more but I can't keep my hands out of my hair. LOL! I can't help it, I just love playing with my hair. I've always been that way but now it's sooooo much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment