Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In my opinion 5/26/09










So not cute! I made several attempts to style my hair last night. I started off trying to do coils but it was very time consuming and I didn't feel like doing it. I pulled apart the ones I'd done and they were very cute. Probably shld have just kept going.


Then I decided I would attempt flat twist. I've never been able to do them. My hair is too short for me to learn on though b/c I had a hard time gripping my hair and making the twist. While trying to figure this out, I ended up doing something of a twist/coil on my hair. It was easier then flat twist and quicker than coils so I continued with that. Once finished, I put on a scarf and called it a night.





Hind-sight, I should have used more moisturizer and sealer b/c hair is dry looking. I'm not sure how I feel abt it. I don't think it's cute but I like it a little. Maybe I just need to perfect the technique as my bff said. Or it could just be my hair is too short for the technique to fully form. I'll probably try again, however, here is the outcome.








No comments:

Post a Comment