Monday, July 27, 2009

How could I forget?!?!

I saw my best friend on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! First let me just say, it has been almost a year since I'd seen her and her family. Her GORGEOUS daughters have grown so much. I hate that I can't see them as much b/c the don't know me and even though I was to give them hugs and kisses, they are very young and don't remember so I don't want to freak them out and make them cry. But anyway, the hair on these girls heads is ridiculous! They both have very long curly hair. My best friend had these cut twisted styles in their hair. They looked adorable. (I'm a little jealous they have more hair than me! lol)

So as I have said before, my friend texlaxes her hair. It's looked really good. I could see the beautifully wavy texture of her hair. It looked a lot thicker than her hair used to and was very soft. She is doing a great job on her hair. She had it up in this cute bun type style. It wasn't actually a bun but just pinned up. It was cute. I can't wait til my hair get long enough for me to do sutff like that. I have hair envy of 2 toddlers and their mommy! lol! I love them all though!

Great start to my weekend which only got better as time progressed. Sad I couldn't see them again before they headed back home but thankful for the time I spent with my homegirl and her entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment