Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thirst Quenched 5/25/09

Like I said before, I was having a hard time with the whole moisturize/seal combo. I really liked the moisturizer I bought: Softsheen Carson Roots of Nature Remedies Shea Butter Green Tea/ Triple Repair Hairdress. Long name! It moisturizes my hair and makes it so soft. However, I was too sure about it a few days ago b/c I didn't have a sealer and my hair was drying out. So I finally went out and bought Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil. It was recommended by my best friend and I think someone else too but can't remember.


Anyway, I shampooed and deep co yesterday. Afterwards, I used the SCRNR and the HBCO. SCRNR worked well as it did before. I love the HBCO! It made my hair feel even softer and it totally took care of the little bit of dryness that my scalp had. I have really dry skin so the SCRNR didn't really take care of it. Together with the HBCO was perfect combo. My hair wasn't dry by the end of the day as it was a couple of days ago. And when I woke up today, it's still soft and moisturized. It feels so good. I think this is a great combo for my hair.


I may try a diff moisturized when I'm done with the SCRNR only because it's white and I'm going to look for something clear. But that's still up in the air. I probably won't b/c these two products seem to be working so well together. I don't want to be a product junkie although it's hard not to.


No comments:

Post a Comment