Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Maybe I shouldn't be 6/15/09

So, for those who remember the blog More Insanity, I was debating about a stalkerish type guy. Couldn't decide if I should sever all contact because I like the attention he pays to my writing. Well, after some suggestions from friends, I kept in contact with him. However, I have made it a point to be firm in any conversation we have that I am not interested in him and it has worked. We have good conversation, which is what attracted me to him in the first place, and he's not being the pathetic, pest he was before. We actually seem to be building a really good friendship. We talk about a lot of different things and never run out of stuff to talk about. It's cool.




However, I wonder if maybe I shouldn't be getting cool with him like this. A person's crazy doesn't just disappear. I actually initiated a few conversations with him over the past week. Could it be that I am enjoying our conversations b/c I don't have a boyfriend and enjoy the extra attention it brings? Knowing myself, that is very possible! But he's not getting on my nerves like he did before. I don't see myself dating him but at the moment he seems cool so I'll keep him around as a friend. I just hope his crazy doesn't resurface.

No comments:

Post a Comment