Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's Randomness

I went to the BSS yesterday and purchased something I wanted and needed. I needed more gel as I had used almost all of what little I had left doing kinky twist on my friend this weekend. I've been dying to try the IC Fantasia because I have NEVER heard anything bad about it. I also bought some hair so I can practice Senegalese twist on myself. It's much harder to braid/twist my own hair. So I parted a small section of hair and applied some of the gel (I was doing this to practice a twist) and my hair curled sooooo well! OMG! The back of my head has hardly any curl, never has. But this gel....DAMN! I love it already. Can't wait to apply to the rest of my hair.

I am getting a bit frustrated with my hair. It seems the back is getting curlier, producing tighter curls while the front is getting straighter. Uugh! I am getting so irritated with front and crown of my head. My best friend has been telling me to relax and just see what happens as it grows. When the hair gets heavier, the texture will change. She's right but I'm just worried about how it's going to come out as this will affect how I am able to style my hair. I'll probably twist my hair a lot sooner than I intended to so this will stop driving me crazy.

I was mixing together some stuff trying to figure out what to do for a moisturizer. I don't really like the mixture and won't bother to post ingredients. I noticed the few times I've used it that my hair feels kind of hard and sticky. I've used it 3 times and only made a small amount. It occured to me last night that I used too much honey. It's making my hair sticky. That was a "duh" moment. Lol!

And I came across something interesting when reading a blog The Golden Sparkle. She was talking about PJs (product junkies) and how she's trying not to become one. She came up with a great challenge to stop herself from accumulating a lot of products. I am totally not a PJ but thought her challenge was cool. http://thegoldensparkle.blogspot.com/2009/05/its-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment